Sunday, August 30, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Summer Daisies Paper Pad ~ Post It Note Holder

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a fun swap that I made for fellow SFL design team member Stacy using the beautiful Summer Daisies paper pad that was recently released at Scrapping for Less. I combined the papers with some other products in my stash... let's have a look! 


I started with a cereal box... yup! You read that right. I cut all of my pieces for the post it note holder from the cereal box first. Here's a link to the tutorial I used... Easy Note Pad Holder Book.
I used the cereal box in place of the chipboard coasters mentioned in the tutorial.


I covered the cereal box pieces with pretty polka dot papers from Stampin' Up and then used the gorgeous Summer Daisies from SFL to decorate and embellish the other pieces. The beautiful ribbon is from Papertrey Ink... seriously a mash up of products from my stash! The daisy is one of my digital stamps available at Polka Dot Orchard... called Whoops a Daisy. I printed it out, colored it with a few copic markers and then fussy cut it. I couldn't find quite the right sentiment, so I just printed this one off from my computer on card stock and fussy cut it.


The side view... I only had a couple post it note pads in coordinating colors. 
This holder could hold a lot of post it notes!


The inside... isn't it cute?! I've had that mini pen from the Dollar Spot at Target for years... it works perfectly with this holder! 


To clean up the edges of my patterned papers I used a sanding block that I've had in my stash forever. I believe it's from Stampin' Up as well.


That's it! It was so fun to create something to send off to a crafty friend!
I definitely need to make more of these!

Check out all the new fabulous paper pads recently released at SFL here... New Paper Pads!!
This paper hoarder has to have them all! Lol..


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal








2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.