Friday, August 28, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ August 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek


Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm back with a sneak peek of the fantastic August 2020 FOTM Card Kit with a Bubbles Galore theme!! I'm sharing some of the fun products available in the Banana Split Subscription and the punny stamps from Collection Two in this sweet shaker card I created!


I went with a mostly pink monochromatic theme for my card... but colored up a brown chicken so it would pop on the card. I don't make too many shaker cards... for whatever reason they don't usually work out for me, but this one did! I had so much fun creating it!


I have a process video for this card on my YouTube Channel. You can check that out here...



The FOTM card kits have been selling out quickly each month! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on receiving this kit! And don't forget about the reveal and hop tonight at midnight EDT... the design team and our guest have lots of fun inspiration to share!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.