Saturday, August 1, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Sketch Challenge #7 ~ July 2020 FOTM Card Kit

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm sharing the August challenge for the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group! This month's challenge is another sketch challenge. We had a great turn out for our July sketch challenge and I'm really hoping that this fun slimline sketch will also make for lots of entries in our August challenge!

 Before we get to the sketch and the card that I'm sharing today... the key to playing along with the challenge is being a member of the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group so if you aren't already a member be sure to join us ---> here.  Also, please note that you don't need a blog to enter the challenge as you're adding a photo of your creation directly into the challenge album in the group. You are welcome to include a link to your blog in the description of your creation, if you'd like.


Let's have a look at the sketch challenge #7...  





You may remember seeing it in the reveal and blog hop for the new July 2020 FOTM Card Kit - In the Tropics... and you may also remember my card using the sketch for the hop. 


Unfortunately, I hurt my back the other day and I am having a slow go at creating right now so I'm sharing the card that I created for the hop. I do hope to share another card at a later time though.


I had a lot of fun blending the skies for this card. I may do a video and share some tips in how I kept the scenes in place throughout each circle. But that will be later in the month. Anywho, this challenge will run from today, August 1st and will end August 31st at 11:59pm EDT. The winner will be announced in the comments of the Challenge album on Tuesday, September 1st. Please use #sflsketchchallenge7 in any social media posts when playing along with the challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.