Friday, August 7, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ July 2020 FOTM Card Kit ~ In the Tropics Collection

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet card using the July 2020 FOTM Card Kit using the In the Tropics Collection. I absolutely love this palm tree silhouette!! It really makes for great scene cards!


I used some Copic markers to create a light scene around the black palm tree silhouette. I went a little heavy on the oranges in the copic coloring because I knew I was using the yellow and orange papers from the collection and card kit. And I threw in a little purple-pink to work with the flower accent!


I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ B0000, B000, RV10, RV21, Y11, Y15, Y35, YR15. 
I finished off the card with a few of the shell sequins. A simple design, but pretty!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.