Friday, January 24, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ January 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek!

Hello there crafty friends! 
Today, I'm sharing a sneak peek of the fabulous new January 2020 Flavor of the Month card kit called It's All About the Boys!! This masculine themed card kit is absolutely wonderful and I am so excited to share my sneak peek card with you...


What do you think?! I'm super excited about all the masculine cards that I can make using all the wonderful collections in this card kit! I especially love the buffalo check patterns in the papers with this awesome buffalo! Perfect for masculine birthday cards!!


I enjoyed coloring this buffalo too! I used the following copic markers ~ E23, E29, E49, N0, N2, N4, N7. I kept the design very simple for my card so you could see a sneak peek of the papers and I could feature this wonderful buffalo stamp, as well!



I hope that you've enjoyed my sneak peek card! To ensure you get your hands on this fabulous masculine themed kit you can sign up for a Flavor of the Month subscription here ---> January 2020 It's All About the Boys card kit. Be sure to check back for the reveal of the gorgeous January 2020 It's All About the Boys card kit tonight at midnight Eastern time. The design team is hopping with all kinds of wonderful inspiration... we hope you'll come back to have a look!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.