Thursday, May 24, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ May FOTM Sneak Peek!

Hey there! Crystal here with a sneak peek of the May 2018 Flavor of the Month card kit and Oh My Goodness... this is such a fabulous kit!


I started with a black card base and added some strips of the patterned paper. I set that aside and then stamped the image on white card stock. I blended some distress inks for the sky and ground. I die cut the piece using a Stitched Mod Square STAX die and then mat that on a black piece that I die cut using a Mod Square STAX. I love this fun die shape... it's great for focal images on a card.


I also die cut the rooster three times and layered all of those to give it some dimension. I adhered all my layers on the card and then adhered the rooster. And there you have my sneak peek for this month's Flavor of the Month card kit!! This is such a sweet kit... you're going to love it! If you haven't already subscribed, there's still time... click here ---> Flavor of the Month card kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.