Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A Whole Latte Love ~ Graciellie Designs


Hey there! It's Day 5 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I am back with my 5th card. For today's card, I'm using a digi stamp from Graciellie Designs that I got during another Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Isn't it gorgeous!?


I kept this design very simple. I printed the image on the white card stock and then colored it in using copic markers ~ V06, V12, V17, Y06, Y35, YG67, YG93, B0000, B00, B12, N0, N1. I die cut the piece using a Loopy Rectangle die set from Gina Marie Designs. I adhered the piece to a Kraft card base and then stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations' Latte Love stamp set in the top right corner. I added a few drops of Nuvo Sea Breeze Jewel Drops and called this card done!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

16 comments:

  1. So beautifully colored. And the die is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is gorgeous! Love this Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you showcased this Graciellie stamp! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty! Love your coloring! And every time I see that Gina Marie die I think... I need that... and you know what? I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty with wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is quite lovely, Crystal. I really LOVE the coffee cup with that amazing purple flower accent on it. This turned out so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and wonderfull colouring Crystal. The drops look like real waterdrops

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stunning card. I love the coloring and images. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful and you used one of my favorite dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal, love the beautiful lacy border. Love the way you have colored the cup and flower. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous from your coloring to nuvo drops~wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love your bloom colouring! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.