Saturday, May 26, 2018

Coffee and Books ~ Ink Road Stamps


Hello again! I'm back with another coffee themed card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! This time I'm super excited to share a card that I made using the Katya set from Ink Road Stamps! Katya was the subscription stamp for the month of April and I am so super happy that I was able to get her! 


I love this sweet stamp! Isn't she adorable! I paired her with a fun pack of papers from Carta Bella called Practically Perfect... and isn't it?! I love this paper with the books all laid out! I thought it paired well with the image. I die cut the paper using the stitched die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 and mat it on Autumn Rose card stock from Papertrey Ink. I then die cut the scalloped rectangle from Papertrey Ink's Hawaiian Shore card stock using the same Blueprints 20 set of dies. I adhered the patterned paper layer with the scalloped rectangle and then ran them through the big shot with a circle die. I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the piece and then I adhered the piece to a white card base  I stamped the sentiment, layered it on a mat of Autumn Rose card stock, and then popped up the sentiment with foam tape. I then stamped the Katya image in the bottom right corner.


I colored the image in using copics and also paper pieced her shirt and hair 'bow' using a different paper from the Practically Perfect paper pack. I really love the way this turned out! Hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



32 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! The book background just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image~wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this cute image, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Love that image and those papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image. Love the books background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. LOVE that background and super sweet image ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and darling card, Crystal. You're SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. T just looooove this card!! Thanks to you giving me the quick heads up, I, too, was able to get Katya!! Loving the background paper so much!! Off to buy me a pack! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and delightful and your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and background image to go with the image. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so cute, love your fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the background paper with this image... perfect! And she's so sweetly colored... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable coloring, awesome background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww!!! Adorable little girl! Beautiful background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card!beautiful background

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty and I love her at the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun fun fun!!! I feel like that's me. Love the card. Many thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.