Thursday, November 9, 2017

The Small Stuff

Hello! It's been awhile since I've played along with the CASology challenge. I happened to see the current challenge cue card is Tiny. I got curious and decided to check out the challenge. I was inspired by Anna's card...




 I loved the simple but sweet image and sentiment inside of the stitched rectangle. So for my card, I decided to emboss the Wonky Rectangle from My Favorite Things on my white card base. I stamped the little Charlie Brown tree and sentiment from Unity's Small Stuff Christmas kit using a dark brown ink. I colored the image in using my Crayola colored pencils... they were handy on my desk. I just love this little tree... a simple and quick Christmas card!




Go check out the challenge over at CASology... hope you'll play along!!
Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.

~ Crystal

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. It reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Love that tiny ornament. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how super-sweet this simple little card is.... definitely one I would love to CASE for a quick Christmas card! xo Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed wonky frame around this sweet tree! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.