Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November FOTM Sneak Peek!!!

Hello and Happy almost Thanksgiving! I have a cute sneak peek of the November Flavor of the Month card kit!! OMG! I am loving this card kit! Teresa and Kim are really putting some fabulous kits together!




Since this is a sneak peek, I don't want to spill the beans *wink* *wink* but I am in love with a certain collection in the card kit!! OMG! 

For this card I created a background for my card base and then cut a strip of white and added some patterned papers to layer. I colored the cup and steam using copic markers. I adhered all the layers to the card base and then stamped my sentiment. I added a couple embellishments and called it done!




Do you ever get so many card ideas that you just don't know what to do? I was really struggling on a design for this one... just too many ideas. So I decided to check out some of my favorite sketch challenge sites and decided to play along with CASE this Sketch! I thought it was a fun sketch and it finally got me inky! 




Are you signed up to receive the November Flavor of the Month card kit? If not, you can check it out at Scrapping for Less.

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.