Wednesday, September 20, 2017

More Neat & Tangled Fun!!

Hello! Today we're going to take another look at the fun Kindness Matters set from Neat & Tangled. I just love the fonts in this set... and I have to admit, I'm most fond of this one sentiment. It's so true! Kindness really is good for the soul!




I still had a few pieces of patterned paper leftover from the August Flavor of the Month card kit. For these cards I changed up my favorite sketch...




I made the sentiment my focal point on the card and I did away with the extra layer and just adhered everything to the card base. I did keep the three 'circles' by adding the drops. I think these cards are another great way to use up some more of those patterned papers that are sitting around. 
I love the way these turned out! I hope you do, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.