Friday, September 1, 2017

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember

Hello!! I'm super excited to share some STAMPtember fun with you today! I was one of the many lucky people who received an exclusive product from Simon Says Stamp for their annual STAMPtember celebration!




This is the fantastic (wink wink) set that I received! Isn't it awesome (wink wink)?! I've had some fun playing with it for sure!!




Here is the first card that I made. I made my own rainbow-like paper using the little elements in the set. I had so much fun coloring in this image with a rainbow theme! Putting the card together was pretty quick and easy. I think it turned out Fantastic!!

Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Amazing Messages (SSS)
Card Stock: White (PTI)


Go check out the STAMPtember celebration over at Simon Says Stamp!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.

~ Crystal

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Crystal!! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl,

    I am visiting from Kit and Clowder.

    I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. While you're there, please enter to win the two prizes I am giving away!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.