Monday, September 18, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Thankful



I'm so excited to be able to hop along with the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop!! I wasn't sure that I'd have time to make a card, but I did!! Yay!!




I just HAD to use these new stamps from Unity Stamp Company... Fall to Go!! Isn't it awesome! I love it!! I colored it in with copic markers and fussy cut the image. I added some patterned papers from my stash to a kraft card stock base. I then stamped the sentiment and popped up the fussy cut cup with dimensionals. Love how this turned out and how quickly it came together!

Check out the other hoppers ---> here.

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

19 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Crystal. LOVE that awesome pumpkin on your coffee cup. I just became your newest blog follower, and I'd love to have you follow my blog as well. And...I have a stamp set give-away.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp, you did a wonderful job with the design!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love that to go stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design, love the wonderful fall cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp set by Unity!! You've colored it so beautifully. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love, love, love that coffee cup stamp! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love that cup... beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. That new unity cup is a real fun one. I just got mine this week and still need to use it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colorful fall design on your coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful composition on your card. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.