Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Make It Monday #281 ~ Happy Mother's Day!

It has been a very long time since I have played along with Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday challenge. I used to play along but didn't have a blog to share and actually enter my creation. I'm excited to actually be able to enter my card.




My die cut window was made with just a regular stitched rectangle die cut. I used it on both the Soft Stone patterned paper and the kraft card stock. I also cut out the Floribunda Frame die in kraft card stock. I sponged Fresh Snow, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, and Harvest Gold on the flowers. I used Always Artichoke and Wild Wasabi markers to color the leaves. I added some white gel pen to the centers of the flowers to help make them pop and then added some sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella pen. I stamped the sentiment using Raspberry Fizz ink directly on the patterned paper. I adhered the Soft Stone die cut piece on a white card base. I popped up the kraft layer with dimensionals. I then cut tiny pieces of the dimensionals to pop up the center pieces of the Floribunda Frame die cut piece and glued down the outer portion using liquid glue. For a last little touch, I added some white gloss Nuvo Crystal drops.




Here's a close up of some of the sparkle. It was difficult to get a picture since it's cloudy here today, but you can see a bit of it.


Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Cutaway Tags: Spring (PTI)
Card Stock: White, Kraft, Soft Stone patterned paper (PTI)


 Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you thought of my creation.
Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card! So soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.