Sunday, April 2, 2017

CYCI152 - Happy Easter!

Hello! It's time for another color challenge with Can You Case It? I am loving this color combo from Amber... gorgeous!! We have Turquoise, Pink, Lime, and Kraft!! Are you kidding?!!? My faves all together! Here is my first official Easter card. 




I had so much fun putting this card together but I have to admit, I cheated a bit. All of the product for this card is in a kit that I had purchased from Simon Says Stamp, the March Card Kit. The kit is no longer available, but I believe some of the pieces of the kit are available so go check it out!

My absolute favorite part of this kit is that it came with a stencil and mini containers of Nuvo Mousse! I love Nuvo Mousse! It is so much fun to play with and it's so versatile. I hope to play around with it more and share my projects here. Anywho, back to the card, I used the stencil and the mousse for my focal point on this card. I tore some of the patterned papers and layered it on the card base. I added some beautiful satin ribbon and attempted a bow... haha! I hope you like it!




 I can't wait to see what you create using this color combo as your inspiration!! Be sure to join our Facebook group so that you can enter the challenge... Can You Case It? Challenge Group and go check out all the creations by the CYCI design team on our Facebook page!


Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Some Bunny (SSS)
Inks: VersaMark (SSS)
Aquamarine Nuvo Mousse, Peony Pink Nuvo Mousse (SSS), White embossing powder (retired SU!)




Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.