Monday, July 20, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party ~ Mice in Boots ~ Stamping Bella

 Hello again crafty friend!
I'm back with an adorable holiday card for day 4 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!! I'm so excited to share a sweet card featuring an adorable stamp from our brand new Sponsor Stamping Bella.


I inked up the adorable Mice in Boots stamp set using Black Amalgam ink from Sponsor Gina K. Designs. And I colored it up with the following Copic markers: 

Mice: W0, W1, W3, R00, R20
Holly: YG11, G24, G46
Berries: R20, R14, R37
Boots: R20, R14, R37, C0, C2, C3, C7
Ground: C0, C2


Inspiration for my card came from one of our past sketches... BYSHC Sketch 35. Such a fun sketch and I think it worked well for this cute stamp.


I paired up the cute mice with the Gentle Winter 6x6 Paper Pack from Sponsor Digi Doodle Studios. I love the mix of colors in these papers!


I finished off this card with a couple brads from my stash. I adhered my layers using the iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from Sponsor Therm O Web. The focal panel is popped up with iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll (white) also from Sponsor Therm O Web to give the card some dimension.


If you haven't already, stop by the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! My mojo is on overdrive with all the ideas I'm collecting! I hope you have an INKredible day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

16 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love my House Mouse mice but these are cute too. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute mice! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect sentiment for this delightful mice duo!! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute focal image. It's always fun to pull out our favorite Christmas stamps. I'm not at home so I can't really play along, but I'm sure seeing a lot of cute cards. This one is really sweet. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so precious and sweet. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those mice are absolutely darling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.