Friday, June 12, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ May 2020 Let's Encourage One Another ~ Little Lady Collection

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm sharing a few more cards using the adorable Little Lady Collection of the Let's Encourage One Another card kit! I have a bunch of pictures to share and a video so I'm going to try to keep this short... Lol. 'Try' is the key word here!



I just have to say that the variety of color combinations in this collection are so versatile!! I created four cards, but each of them are so different! So I started with this fabulous black and white card... I did use black card stock from my stash to finish this card. I used the following Copic markers ~ N0, N1, N2, N4, N6, Colorless Blender.

I'm entering my first card into the wonderful Mojo Monday sketch challenge #538...



If you ever find yourself in need of a little mojo boost, check out the Mojo Monday sketches over at Poetic Artistry... Julee's sketches rock!!



I had another strip of that black with white polka dot paper and thought it would be a fun contrast to the red with black polka dots. It was easy to keep the polka dot theme going with the dots in the flower swag and ladybugs ephemera pieces. And to finish it off, I added a few more dots with the enamel dots included in the collection.




How fabulous is this big 'you GOT this' die from the Banana Split subscription!?! I had the striped papers on my desk and was trying to figure out what to do with them... and then I saw this die! It's actually two dies... I die cut the sentiment from the striped papers and white card stock. I adhered those together. And then I die cut the shadow image twice from black card stock (again, from my stash) and adhered those together. I adhered the sentiment onto the shadow image and totally got stuck!! Lol... I knew I wanted to use more of the fabulous ephemera pieces but the layout was not working. Anyhow, I remembered a card that Teresa had shared recently where the top of the card was cut short to show some patterned paper inside the card and Bam! I had my design!



My last card is a CAS card that I created with the embossing powder included in the Banana Split subscription. Be sure to check out my process video down below!!






Here's one last look at all four cards together... they are all so different! I love how they turned out!
Have you received your card kit? We'd love to see your creations in the Scrapping for Less Show & Share Facebook group. We even have a fun sketch challenge going on through the month of June... come check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! Love the classy black and white combo. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal these are fabulous! Somehow I missed them...I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.