Friday, June 5, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ May 2020 Let's Encourage One Another ~ Weather Together Collection

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing some more inspiration using the sweet Weather Together Collection of the May 2020 Let's Encourage One Another card kit! I have created three more cards to share with you today and even have a video of the third card!


My first card features the sunburst rainbow paper for my background layer that is trimmed down to 3-7/8 x 5-1/8" and mat on a piece of Blu Raspberry card stock measuring 4 x 5-1/4". I die cut a stitched circle from white card stock and then masked off the edge with some scrap paper. I then stamped the rainbow from the Weather the Storm stamp set with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers. I then die cut another slightly bigger circle from the Blu Raspberry card stock and mat the rainbow circle.


I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock, trimmed it and mat it with the same Blu Raspberry card stock. I popped up the circle rainbow and sentiment with foam squares. A simple and cute card!


I still had the rainbow stamp on my Stamp Platform and had adhered these pretty patterned papers together so... I got to thinking that this would be a cute idea for a second card. What do you think? It's another simple design. I wrapped the ribbon around the card front and secured it with Tear & Tape from Stampin' Up. Here's a similar tape that's available in the SFL Shop... Scor-Tape. I then tied a knot with the little piece of ribbon left over and trimmed the edges. I used a glue dot to adhere it to the card... a little cheat for those days you don't want to fuss with trying to tie a bow. I popped up the rainbow panel that I had mat with the Blu Raspberry card stock with foam squares.


I used the same Copic markers for my first two cards. Here's a list:

Red ~ R000, R14
Orange ~ YR0000, YR16
Yellow ~ Y000, Y13
Green ~ G000, G07
Blue ~ B000, B02
Purple ~ V0000, V06


And here is my third card... a Faux Shaker card.


A close up photo of the third card. I created a video for this card... you can check it out down below!





My trio of Weather Together cards! These were fun to create!
There's only 4 card kits left... Hurry and order yours before they are all gone! ---> Let's Encourage One Another card kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. All great but I especially love the last one, the clouds with the rainbow rain are something else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and colourful Crystal, great for the present situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful cards, and such detail!!! I have always seen that in your cards. However, now having watched you make this one I know exactly how much. Truly a work of art Crystal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.