Friday, June 26, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ June 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm here with one last sneak peek from the new June 2020 Flavor of the Month card kit called A Walk in the Park. This is such a cute kit full of critters and more fabulous papers!! Of course, there's also lots of embellishments... including the adorable Picnic Time ephemera that I used for my card today!



Isn't that ant just the cutest?! I love how it's just chilling out on the watermelon... so fun!
I used the wonderful Mojo Monday sketch #539 for my card from the Poetic Artistry blog... I love Julee's sketches!! There's a couple more days to play along if you'd like to check it out.





I have more information about my card and the products I used on my process video. You can check out my Sneak Peek video here...




The last two card kits have sold out quickly so be sure to sign up for yours before they are all gone! And I hope to see you tonight at midnight EST for our blog hop and reveal of the entire June 2020 A Walk in the Park card kit!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal




2 comments:

  1. Love your design, it is such a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.