Friday, April 3, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Hello Spring Collection ~ More Inspiration

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm sharing a couple more cards using the sweet Hello Spring collection from the A Farmhouse Spring card kit. The sweet bunny stamp in this collection is seriously becoming a favorite of mine! I could stamp it all day long!


Isn't it lovely in purple?! I did use my Stamp Platform and stamped it a couple of times with Winter Wisteria ink to get a nice crisp image. I kept the rest of the bunny white and decided to just die cut it with a circle die and kept that a nice clean white too. I love it!


I trimmed a couple of the pretty patterned papers and adhered them to a Whipped Cream card front that was adhered to a white card base from my stash. I adhered another piece of Whipped Cream card stock that I had stamped the sentiment on, also with Winter Wisteria ink. To finish off this simple card, I added a few of the enamel dots from the collection.


I have been loving the ephemera pieces included in the card kits lately and the pretty flowers in this one are just too lovely not to make the focus of this card. I trimmed down the border around the ephemera piece and then mat it with Grapesicle card stock. I then trimmed down some of the papers from the collection and mat them on Grapesicle card stock, as well. I adhered all of my layers to a white card base from my stash and then stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I die cut it with a banner die and then trimmed it and adhered it to the flower ephemera piece. To finish off this card, I popped up the big flower ephemera piece and added a few of the enamel dots.


I created these cards when I was playing around with my sneak peek ideas before the reveal of the card kit and I happened to find this fabulous trio of sketches for Mojo Monday on the Poetic Artistry blog. I love the designs to these sketches... perfect to use up some of those scrap pieces of patterned paper while you are working with your new March 2020 A Farmhouse Spring card kits!!


I hope that I've inspired you with a few ways to get inky with the new card kit and I'll be back next Friday with more inspiration using the wonderful Bloom Wildly collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards Crystal, not colouring the bunny makes it really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.