Friday, April 10, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Bloom Wildly Collection ~ Live Simply

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm here today with one more look at the gorgeous Bloom Wildly Collection of the A Farmhouse Spring card kit from Scrapping for Less! I am loving the Live Simply Bloom Wildly sentiment and how fast and easy it is to use in making a beautiful card!


For my card today I started with a scalloped rectangle of the pretty floral papers on a white card base from my stash. I then stamped one of the butterflies from the set several times on the vellum paper included in the card kit. I stamped it with Brutus Monroe Clear Embossing ink and heat embossed a fine white embossing powder being careful not to keep my heat tool in one place for too long and warp the vellum paper. I adhered the vellum layer to the card with PLUS vellum glue tape and then die cut the zigzag die (included in the Banana Split subscription) a few times from white card stock.


I adhered the zigzag die cuts across the card and set the card aside. I stamped the Live Simply image with Brutus Monroe Clear Embossing ink on Spearmint card stock and heat embossed an ultra fine white embossing powder. I then die cut the image with a scalloped circle die and popped it up with foam squares. I added a few sequins (included in the Banana Split subscription) to finish off the card... the perfect touch!


I just love the soft touch that the vellum layer gives the card... and those pretty butterflies add so much to the dimension. I hope you like this card as well, and that you're inspired to use the vellum included in the A Farmhouse Spring card kit. If you have been busy getting inky with your card kit and you're finding your card stock supplies getting low be sure to check out the A La Carte items in the SFL shop!! You can replenish your supply of card stock, pretty papers, and ephemera pieces!! And if you have not purchased a card kit yet, you are in luck!! There are still some in stock... be sure to snatch yours up quick before they are all gone!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.