Friday, April 24, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ April 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek!

Hello there crafty friend!
I am so excited to be sharing the last sneak peek of the absolutely amazing City Streets and Country Roads Card Kit that releases tonight!!! Eeep! You are going to love this kit!! It is seriously gorgeous... and amazing!! 


I seriously LOVE each of the collections this month... Gorgeous!! But the Banana Split subscription this month has that extra bit of crafty goodness that just tops the cake!! How absolutely stunning is that camera with the dainty flowers and leaves...?!? I just HAD to use it for my sneak peek! I die cut it from the Neenah 110 lb. Classic Crest Smooth Solar White card stock included in the kit and colored it using copic markers that coordinated with the gorgeous papers included in the Country Roads collection:

Flowers ~ R0000, R14, R56
Leaves ~ Y11, Y13, Y15, E41, YG91, YG93
Camera ~ N0, N2, N4, N6


I colored most of the pieces while keeping the die cuts intact, but some of the camera pieces were so small I took them out and colored them. I then adhered the entire die cut piece to a piece of white copy paper and fussy cut it around the edges. 


I trimmed the beautiful patterned papers and adhered them together. I then wrapped a pretty yellow ribbon from another collection around the layers and adhered the panel to a white card base from my stash. I then die cut a piece of white card stock with the Stitched Arch STAX die... adding this piece helped the gorgeous camera to pop on the card. I stamped the empowering sentiment from Your Best Life stamp set in Collection Two with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink and die cut it with a banner die. I added a tiny piece of patterned paper to the edge of that sentiment and then popped it up on the card. To finish off the card, I added a few of the black sequins included in the Banana Split subscription. So... I used three of the collections and a couple of elements from the Banana Split to make this beautiful card!! I am telling you this kit is A MUST HAVE!!! Go subscribe here ---> City Streets and Country Roads Card Kit!! 

Be sure to come back tonight at midnight EST to check out the reveal of the card kit and to hop with us as the design team shares all kinds of amazing inspiration!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.