Saturday, October 15, 2016

PCC214 Paisley Birthday

Today I'm playing along with the challenge over at Paper Craft Crew. I've been itching to use the Paisleys & Posies set for Stampin' Up! Why not use it for this challenge!




This was a very fun sketch to play with and thankfully it's a two week challenge because I haven't had much time to play. I just recently got my hands on some distress inks and was able to incorporate those into this card. I like the way this turned out and I hope you do too. There's still time to check out the sketch challenge over at papercraftcrew.com and join in on the fun!


 Paper Craft Crew 214


Here are the products I used for this card:

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


10 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal, WOW! You totally rocked the sketch. I love how you used the mask in the background with the paisleys. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we hope to see more of your creations in the future on the challenge. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your card Crystal! The paisley is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew! Christyne - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crystal, love the colours you've used here and the colouring in of the paisley is awesome. I've been playing with the set myself and let me say I'm inspired by your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, this is GORGEOUS! I love the background you created and the colors are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Craft Crew. Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Crystal!! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Craft Crew!!

    Tenia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.