Thursday, September 1, 2016

Quick Birthday Cards

Just a quick post today... I needed some birthday cards quick and had just happened to receive the latest My Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail. Now if you are not familiar with MPP - it's a monthly subscription through Stampin' Up! where you receive a box of stamping goodies. Sometimes it's a kit to make cards, other times it's another paper crafting project. Anywho, I received mine just in the nick of time...




The only issue was that it made just a few regular sized cards and then the rest was notecards... I don't want to send notecards. So, I turned the notecards into regular cards. This is my alternate take on MPP from last month. I had fun with this one so I made another...




Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.