Sunday, November 27, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving... a couple days late!

I've been playing 'catch up' the last week so unfortunately this post didn't happen as planned.
But I'm thankful that I can share anytime!




These are a few of the Thanksgiving cards that I sent out this year. I had a great time coloring these. The little owl was colored using copics and I layered him with some Fun Stampers Journey Thanksgiving Prints patterned paper. The truck and girl card were colored using distress inks and my aqua painter brush. My inspiration for the truck card was found at our local grocery store. 




I just loved this display for the pumpkins!! 

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

I can't remember all the colors that I used to color these cards so I can't list them for you, but I did use Unity stamps for these cards. I used Great Blessings, Bountiful Owl, and November Girl. The card stock used is: Kraft, White (Papertrey Ink); Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Watercolor paper (SU!).

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


4 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous! Great coloring on all 3. I haven't mastered coloring with distress inks yet. Maybe I'll give it another try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina! I just dab the inks on my crafty mat and pick up the color with my aqua painter brush... I love it!

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful, especially close up 😍
    You are one very talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.