Saturday, January 19, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Pink & Main ~ Perfect Blend

Hello there! Crystal here with a couple of cards using the wonderfully whimsical Perfect Blend set from Pink & Main. Oh my goodness... the stamps in this set are just so sweet! I had a hard time choosing which stamps to use so I ended up making two cards.


I just couldn't help but pull out the Echo Park Coffee papers again! I love these papers! I chose my color palette from the colors in the papers. I then layered a few of the papers and die cut the stamped and colored images. For the bunny card I used the following Copic markers ~ N0, N2, R05, R12, R20, BG000, BG01, BG70, BG72, Colorless Blender.


I added a few coordinating enamel dots to each of the cards and called them both done!
For the mouse card I used the following Copic markers ~ C0, C1, C2, R00, R01, R11, R21, BG000, BG01, Colorless Blender.

Be sure to check out my Instagram today to see if you are the lucky winner 
of my Scrapping for Less Giveaway!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable. Love them both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the stamps and the paper after seeing this. I have a couple of coffee drinking cousins that would love this for their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You’ll love them! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
    2. I just got notice that it is On its wawayy! I am so looking forward to using it.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.