Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18 ~ Minkie Christmas with HB2U Anya Sentiment ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a new sketch for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I had fun with this card! Not only am I working to build up my stash of birthday cards, I am also trying to use up leftover papers from my days on the Scrapping for Less Design Team. I have had these leftovers for over 3 years now and they've just been sitting there taking up room. I want to reorganize and use that space for something else so I've resolved to use these leftover papers! I'll be sharing the cards I created throughout the month. Some will be using the TOPII sketches and others will just be ideas I came up with using the scraps. I hope you're inspired to not only play along with this month's sketch, but also use up those scraps right along with me!


Here's my sweet card using the sketch. I also had a fun idea to use stamps that I haven't inked up just yet! I adore the cute Minkie line of stamps from The Greeting Farm. This cutie is actually from the Minkie Christmas stamp set. I thought it would be great for a birthday card! What do you think? I love when stamps can be used for different occasions! I stamped the little Minkie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her up with a handful of Copic markers. I then die cut her out using a stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color her up:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Mouth: R20, R14
Present: RV10, RV13, B0000, B00
Ground: C1, C3


Here's a look at the fun new sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18. A perfect sketch for those scraps of paper we all have in our stash! The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I have a few fun ideas for this sketch and I hope to play some more with it during the next few weeks.


So since these papers were in a mini card kit I have no idea where they are from. I would guess Echo Park Paper Co. but really it could be from somewhere else. The point is using those papers in your stash! Let's finish off some paper pads!


The cute little sentiment is from the HB2U Anya stamp set, also from The Greeting Farm {sadly, I don't see this set on the website}. Such a fun card to make! I hope you're inspired to play along with the sketch... and maybe even ink up some stamps that haven't been inked up yet AND let's use up those paper scraps and/or paper pads! Have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.