Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ December 2023 KOM Difference Maker ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Wednesday and today I'm sharing a pretty easy card using a background I created last month for Technique Tuesday and stamps from the December 2023 Kit of the Month called Difference Maker from Unity Stamp Co. Sadly, my January 2024 KOM has arrived quite yet! BUT I did just get the email that it shipped!! Woohoo!! So hopefully next week I can share something using a membership from this month.


I also kinda wanted to play with the stamps in the December 2023 KOM that I didn't get to ink up just yet. I still had the background that I created last month using the Salad Spinner Art Technique using Lemon Yellow, Lime Green and Ultramarine Blue Color Bursts. You can check out the video here if you're interested... Salad Spinner Art Technique | Technique Tuesday | Unity Stamp Co.




I stamped the flowers {are they flowers? Not sure... hmmm.} gingko leaves {thanks so much, Christine!} using Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I also stamped a couple using VersaFine Onyx Black ink which I also used for the sentiment. 


I love the contrast of the black with the pretty colors so I used it for my 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card front of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. And also added a few black enamel dots from my stash.


Here's a look at the whole kit for December 2023! Isn't it beautiful!! I really want to ink up that bottom stamp with the trees and moon. So beautiful!! 


And this is the whole Kit of the Month for January!! So amazing! I can't wait to get it in my hands! 


I'll be back next week with some inspiration for one of the January 2024 memberships... not sure which one though. Have you received your membership? Did you ink it up yet? I sure would love to see what you create. I hope you'll share in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.