Saturday, January 27, 2024

Mischief Giggles Fun and Love ~ Little Mister ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I just had to ink up the adorable Little Mister stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I couldn't make a card with the baby girl and not also ink up the baby boy! Isn't he just darling!?


I paired him up with the adorable Little Adventurer paper pad from Pink Paislee. I've had these baby boy papers in my stash forever and it's so fun to finally use them!


I stamped the Little Mister cutie with Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink and colored him up with my Copic markers to coordinate with the fun papers.

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11 
Hair: E70, E87, E74
Rug: B91, B93, B95
Outline: N0


 I die cut the sweet baby boy using a stitched square die from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies}. My card stock mats are Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. And the enamel dots are the Flora Enamel Dots from Carta Bella Paper Co. That's it for me today! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I need the girl version for my great granddaughter. She has red hair so that will be a challenge!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.