Friday, January 26, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 41 ~ Let it Snow Globe ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing one last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 41 hosted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring the adorable snowman in a snow globe from the Let it Snow Globe Digital Stamp Set from Angie Blom Digital Designs! We're changing things up for 2024 and Angie Blom Digital Designs is Sponsoring our {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 41!! Angie has generously offered up two $15 e-gift certificates in Canadian currency for our Sketch 41 prizes! Woohoo! Thanks again, Angie!


I started my card by combining and resizing the digital stamps from the Let it Snow Globe digi set in a Word Document. I printed them off onto white card stock. I once again remembered to pick out my pattern papers before coloring which made it so much easier when having to pick colors to color up my snow globe.


I paired up the Let it Snow Globe digi stamp with the Milk & Cookies Paper Pad from Doodlebug Designs. The red mat for my top pattern papers is Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up and measures 5 x 3-3/4". The trees paper measures 3-1/8 x 1-1/4". The Merry Christmas paper measures 3-1/8 x 2-1/8". And the hearts paper measures 1-1/2 x 3-1/2". The star paper in the background measures 5-1/2 x 4-1/4". All my measurements are from the {BYSHC} Sketch 41 except for the red mat... I went with a smaller piece than the sketch calls for.


I colored the snow globe with some Copic markers. Fussy cut it on the line and colored the edge of the fussy cut image with a Memento Tuxedo Black markers to make the fussy cutting look nice and neat. The snow globe needed something so I decided to die cut a circle from Real Red card stock using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I just adhered all the layers to a white A2 card base. No foam tape or anything for this but I did add a couple scraps under the left side of the sentiment so it'll lay flat on the card. 

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Snowman / Snow / Snowflakes: B000, B00
Hat: N0, N1, N3, N5
Holly: R20, R14, R46, YG11, G14
Scarf: BG000, BG11, BG32
Ornament / Button Hearts: R20, R14, R46
Snow Globe Base: E21, E23, E25
Twine: RV10, RV13


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 41 for the month of January. I am loving this sketch! So many possibilities depending on the papers you use. And the entries this month have been so amazing! I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bunch more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! You won't regret it! The design team seriously had a blast with this one!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.