Friday, January 19, 2024

Wishes Come True ~ Wishing and Wishing ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I got some inky time with an adorable mouse from Wishing and Wishing from Unity. I even had some time to do a video sharing some ink smooshing and copic coloring for this card. I hope you'll check it out! 


I love ink smooshing! I didn't want to go too crazy with the colors just doing a nice yellow and light orange for a pretty Spring card. I ink smooshed Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide inks and stamped the fun Spring in Your Step Background using Crushed Olive Distress Oxide ink.


I stamped the sweet mouse directly on the front of my white A2 top fold card base. I was a bit concerned the copic coloring would bleed through but it wasn't bad at all.

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Mouse: R00, R20, W00, W1, W3, W5
Dandelion: C00, C1, C3
Stem: G12, G14, YG93


I heat embossed the sentiment in white on Prairie Grass Card Stock from Papertrey Ink. I used TE Anti Static Powder to prep the card stock. Stamped with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions. I added some Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe and then melted the powder using a Wagner Precision Heal Tool.

You can check out my process in making this card here... Wishes Come True | Wishing and Wishing | Unity Stamp Co.



That's it for me today! I hope you've found some inspiration for this wonderful combination of stamps. Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal, I watched the video...love the card by the way. I am trying to figure out, did you use watercolor paper to do the color smooshing or just regular paper? I just can't tell and don't see that in your description of items used. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris!! Thanks for watching my video! No, I didn't use watercolor paper. I used the Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink that's listed in my supplies. It holds up really well to the bit of water I use for ink smooshing. Hope this helps! Inky hugs, Crystal

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.