Sunday, January 21, 2024

Over the Rainbow Background with Anna Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I got inky again with some fun stamps that haven't seen ink! Love when I can do that! I played with the Over the Rainbow background stamp and Anna Girl for a fun rainbow filled love card.


I recorded most of my card making process for this one. I did forget to hit record when I stamped the background stamp on the ink smooshed background. Ooopsie! Anywho, the ink smooshed background was created with Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks. I stamped the Over the Rainbow background over the dried ink smooshed background with Black Amalgam ink. And then I die cut the ink smooshed background with the largest stitched die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}.


Anna Girl and the sentiment were also stamped with Black Amalgam ink. I did a mix of paper piecing and copic coloring for Anna Girl. The bottom portion of her dress is paper pieced and adhered using the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. Such a fun way to mix things up! I fussy cut Anna Girl leaving a skinny white border around her.

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair: Y21, YR27, E25
Top of Dress: V000, V12, B91, B93
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97
Shoes: E21, E25
Hearts: R00, R20, R14, R46


I adhered the rainbow background to a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card front of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink that I adhered to an A2 top fold card base of Stampers Select White card stock also from Papertrey Ink. I adhered the trimmed sentiment to the bottom of the card and adhered Anna Girl grounding her with the sentiment. And then I finished off the card with a few black enamel dots from the Travelers Notebook Enamel Dots from Echo Park Paper Co.

You can check out my process for this card {or atleast most of it} here... Spread Love | Over the Rainbow Background with Anna Girl | Unity Stamp Co.


 That's it for me today! I hope you've found some inspiration for this wonderful combination of stamps. Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.