Thursday, January 25, 2024

Fun Fold with a Fix ~ Ribbons & Ruffles ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing a cute fun fold card featuring the adorable new Ribbons & Ruffles stamp from Unity Stamp Co. This stamp is just too cute!! I couldn't wait to play with her and had a spontaneous idea for a fun fold card so I didn't record my whole process, but just the assembling of the card with the fun fold element and, of course, the fix I needed to do to make it work.


Isn't this sweetie just darling!? So precious and sweet! I could use all the adjectives for this one! LOL! Anywho, as I mentioned above this is a fun fold card but you can't actually see how it works in the photos. So I hope you'll check out my video. But the floral layer is actually just a card front. The fold is in the center... so fun! *wink wink*

You can check out my short video showing the fun fold element of this card and how I had to fix it right here... Fun Fold Card with a Fix | Ribbons & Ruffles | Unity Stamp Co.




I stamped the Ribbons & Ruffles sweetie with Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink and colored her up with my Copic markers to coordinate with the pretty papers I had pulled for this card. So happy when I remember to find my papers before actually coloring my image! I die cut the baby girl using the largest stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11 
Hair: E70, E87, E74
Blankie: RV91, RV93, Y26
Ribbon: Y23, Y26
Bassinet: Y23, Y26, BG70, BG72, BG75, RV91, RV93
Teddy Bear: N0, N1, N3, N5
Butterfly: Y23, BG72


 I paired up Ribbons & Ruffles with the Hello Darling paper pad from The Paper Studio {Hobby Lobby}. My card stock layers are Smokey Shadow from Papertrey Ink. And the enamel dots that just happened to coordinate with the papers is the Celebrate Autumn Enamel Dots from Echo Park Paper Co. Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.