Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ January 2024 BOM Butterfly Breeze Meadow ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick sympathy card featuring the January 2024 Background of the Month membership from Unity called Butterfly Breeze Meadow. Yesterday was a rare day where I just didn't feel like coloring and a monochromatic card sounded perfect.


I stamped the beautiful A2 background stamp on Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Lost Shadow Distress Ink. I trimmed the panel down to 3-3/4 x 5".


I die cut a piece of Smokey Shadow Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using the largest die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies}, also from Unity. I adhered the stamped background to the postage panel and then adhered the panel to a Stampers Select White Card Stock A2 card base.


I could of sworn that Unity has or had a 'with sympathy' die but I looked through my stash and didn't find one and then I checked the website and didn't find one. Maybe I imagined it. I don't know, but I still wanted to go with a sentiment that conveyed the feeling of a sympathy card so I went with the On My Mind {die}. I die cut the sentiment from Weathervane Card Stock from Papertrey Ink two times. And then I die cut it from Smokey Shadow Card Stock. I adhered the layers of the sentiment together using the awesome Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. I love the fine tip on this glue!! And it hasn't clogged up on me one time! Love, love, love it!!


Here's a quick look at the Background of the Month membership this month! So gorgeous!


 Well, that's it for me today! I'll be back next week with a card probably using a stamp from the January 2024 Kit of the Month. Not totally sure, but that's what I'm leaning towards. Until then, have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Crystal I really like the soft shadowy image behind the words… perfect for a sympathy card. ( I had to check to see if you used Tim Holtz’ lost shadow 😁) Lovely card!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dorothy! Yes! Lost shadow was the perfect color for this card.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.