Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ January 2024 Uniquely Unity You Can Do This ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick CAS card using the pretty stamps from the fantastic January 2024 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity called You Can Do This. 


This is a pretty card design that is easy to make. I actually CASED one of my older cards only it was on white card stock. You can check that out here... Beautiful Things Change.


I wanted to see what this design would look like on kraft card stock. I do love my kraft!! I used Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink along with Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks.


I heat embossed a few leaves and the sentiment using Wow Clear Embossing ink with Penny Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. I prepped my card stock with TE Anti Static Powder and melted the embossing powder with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool.


I mat the sentiment with a copper foil paper from Stampin' Up. In person it coordinates a whole lot better than it looks in the photo. I like how this one turned out but I think I like how this design pops on white card stock. What do you think?


Here's a quick look at the Uniquely Unity membership this month! So pretty! Well, that's it for me today! Next week I'll be sharing my Membership Wednesday card on my Instagram. If you don't want to miss it, follow me on my Instagram. Otherwise, I'll see you back here in two weeks for inspiration for the amazing February memberships! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

1 comment:

  1. I peeked at your card on the white cardstock, and while both of them are lovely, I personally really like the one on kraft :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.