Saturday, September 16, 2023

Hocus Pocus ~ Halftone Circle Stencil ~ A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm so excited to share another cute Halloween card as a guest designer for A Colorful Life Designs. Have you checked out the selection of stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs yet? All so AMAZING! There is literally something for every occasion!! Before we get to my card, please use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order over at A Colorful Life Designs and tell them Crystal sent you over!


Today I'm sharing a very simple Halloween card featuring the Halftone Circle Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. It makes the perfect background! I can imagine so many different fun images with this stencil. I used a palette knife from my stash and applied Unicorn Horn Glitter Glaze from Brutus Monroe all over the stencil onto a card front of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink.


The adorable witch is from the Hocus Pocus stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I don't see it currently on their website. But I did find Hallo Witch - she's a fun digital stamp and she's also on a broom. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute witch:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Eyes: YG11, YG23, C00, C1
Mouth: E04, E000
Hair: YR14, YR18, E09, E29
Dress / Boots / Hat: YG11, YG23, YR21, YR15, YR16, N0, N1, N3, N5, N7
Broom: E51, E55, E57, E59, YR21, YR15, YR16
Gecko / Leaves: YG21, YG11, YG23, YG63


I adhered the stenciled background to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". I added foam tape to the back of the fussy cut witch and popped her up on the card. I heat embossed the sentiment using Sugar Cube Pigment ink, Alabaster White embossing powder and my heat tool. I trimmed the sentiment and popped it up on the card also using foam tape.

You can check out my process video here... Hocus Pocus | Halftone Circle Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs.





 Be sure to head over to A Colorful Life Designs and check out their amazing selection of stencils. And don't forget to use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order! Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute
    Love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Karle! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.