Friday, September 15, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 37 ~ Candy Cane Lane ~ Doodlebug Design Inc.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 37 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. Today I'm sharing three quick cards for this month's challenge. My card today features papers and ephemera from Doodlebug Designs... this time I used the Candy Cane Lane Collection!



I found three pattern papers from the Candy Cane Lane 6x6 Paper Pad with very simple designs and basically just one color. I chose the red with the simple snow dots, the white snowflakes, and the pink hearts. I cut these to 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" and adhered each of them to a white A2 top fold card base.



These were such quick cards! I honestly spent more time trying to find my corner rounder punch... which is still missing! I finally settled on using the Slash Stitched Round Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I die cut the holly, snowflake and house pattern papers using two different dies from that set. I adhered them to the card bases.  



I also adhered the sentiments from the Candy Cane Lane Chit Chat Pack. I added foam tape to the back of each of the die cut (ephemera) pieces from the Candy Cane Lane Odds & Ends Pack (snowman and Santa) and the Candy Cane Lane Chit Chat Pack (house). I popped them each up on the cards.


And to finish them all off I added a couple Let It Snow Shape Sprinkles. Still trying to finish off that pack. I think I have 5 or maybe 6 left. Three cute cards and it was so fun to turn the sketch for the pink card. 


Here's another look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 37 for the month of September. There's still a couple weeks to play along with this challenge! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.