Monday, September 25, 2023

Santa Paws Filled with Joy ~ STAMPtember Collab ~ Newton's Nook Designs & Simon Says Stamp

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm so super excited to be sharing a cute card featuring a couple stamps from the adorable STAMPtember collaboration stamp called Santa Paws from Newton's Nook Designs that's available over at Simon Says Stamp!! Oh my gosh... I just can't handle the cuteness in this set!


I paired up this sweet reindeer in a stocking with the gorgeous Christmas Time 6x6 Paper Pad from Newton's Nook Designs. The vellum scalloped circle was die cut using a die from the Circle Frames Die Set from Newton's Nook Designs.


Inspiration for my card came from my new Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 15 {will be posted a bit later today in the group}. A pretty simple sketch with almost a CAS vibe. I share monthly sketches in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. Sketches make designing a card so much quicker. I use them all the time and started sharing them monthly last year, I think. I just recently started doing challenges with the sketches and I pick a winner to send a fun prize to each month. I hope you'll join in the fun and play along.


The adorable reindeer from the exclusive Santa Paws Stamp Set was so fun to color up. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color it up:

Deer: E000, E51, E21, E23, E25, E27, N0, N1, N3, N5
Ears: R00, R20, E000
Nose: R20, R14, R46
Antlers: E21, E23
Hat / Stocking: C00, C1, C3, R20, R14, R46


I stamped the cute reindeer and the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I trimmed up the sentiment and I popped it up using foam tape. I fussy cut the deer leaving a white border. FYI - this cute stamp set does have a coordinating die set available if you're not one for fussy cutting (it comes as a combo set).


 Be sure to head over to Simon Says Stamp to get yours before they are all gone! These exclusive cuties will not be restocked! Once they are gone.. they are gone!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.