Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Java Merry Christmas ~ Christmas Deer Stencil ~ A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm so excited to share a fun holiday card as a guest designer for A Colorful Life Designs. I am just smitten with the amazing selection of stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs. So many options and for every occasion!! I was so happy to be asked to guest design for them this month. Before we get to my card, please use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order over at A Colorful Life Designs and tell them Crystal sent you over!


Now, on to my card... featuring the adorable and sweet Christmas Deer Stencil. I have seen a bunch of cards using the sweet Christmas Deer Stencil it was an absolute MUST HAVE for my stencil collection!! You all know I love making Christmas cards!! 


I blended Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Oxide inks over the trees and Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks over the deer. I die cut a post it note using a small circle die to mask the deer and used the negative as well for blending the deer. You can see what I mean in my process video below.


I stamped the sweet Latte Santa and sentiments from Unity and colored up Santa with the following Copic markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Mustache / Beard: C00, C1, C3
Hat: C00, C1, C3, YG11, G24, G46
Shirt: YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R46
Pants: R20, R14, R46, E21, E23, E25
Mug: R20, R14, R46, E21, E23, E25

The stenciled background was die cut using the Scallops & Rectangles Nesting Dies from Unity. The sentiment was die cut using the Banner Nesting Dies, also from Unity, but out of stock. And the sentiment inside the card {down below} was also die cut using the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies from Unity.


I absolutely love this sentiment and had to use it for the inside of the card. And how sweet is that little deer in the corner?! Love it!





 Be sure to head over to A Colorful Life Designs and check out their amazing selection of stencils. And don't forget to use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order! Also, drop by Unity Stamp Co. to check out all the amazing new releases for the month of September... including Latte Santa!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. This card is prfect in every way! Love, love this background. Thanks for the coupon; my wishlist is a little smaller now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yay!! I'm so glad you love it and I hope you enjoy your new goodies! Yay for coupons!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.