Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ September 2023 Whit Kit Worthy of a Good Thing ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I had so much fun playing with the Fall-filled September 2023 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. I made three cards featuring this fabulous kit. A couple focusing on the gorgeous papers in the Golden Autumn Whispers paper pack and the last one using the awesome Spotlight Stencil.


First up is a card featuring a few pattern papers from the Golden Autumn Whispers paper pack from the kit. I just fell in love with these papers. I really love this front maple leaf paper. It's so pretty! I wanted to feature it on the front of the card. I just die cut it and a darker pattern paper using the larger rectangle dies in the Scallops & Rectangles Nesting Dies. I adhered all my layers together and adhered them to a white A2 top fold card base. I trimmed a sentiment and adhered it directly to the card. Done. Easy peasy and oh so lovely for Fall.


Card number two features two lovely pattern papers. Loving the yellows and golds! I die cut the yellow pattern paper using the second largest die from the Make a Tag Die Set. I also die cut a piece of Early Espresso card stock from Stampin' Up using the largest die from that same die set. I adhered those together and then I went a little nuts wrapping them with gold metallic thread from my stash. I adhered the tag element directly to the pattern paper that I had adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. The sentiment was heat embossed using Sugar Cube White Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions along with Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. I trimmed the right side at an angle, added foam tape to the back of the sentiment and popped it up on the card.


And my last card is an abstract Fall-ish card using the awesome Spotlight Stencil. I debated back and forth doing a super CAS card but I thought it would be fun to play with some Fall colors and try out all the different shapes on the stencil. The sentiment and little branches are heat embossed with an Antique Gold Embossing Powder from Simon Says Stamp.


I used Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Carved Pumpkin, and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks over the Spotlight Stencil. I also did a bit of water splatter over the Distress Oxide inks. And added a bit of gold watercolor splatters using the gold watercolors included in the kit.

You can check out my process for this final card here... Abstract Fall Card | September 2023 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a look at all three cards together. All so different, but so fun!! 
Another wonderful card kit!


Speaking of... here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for September!! Those papers are so gorgeous!! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! Members get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

That's it for me today! I'll be back next week with inspiration for the Background of the Month membership... at least, that's what I'm leaning towards. I may change my mind. I hope you'll come back to visit and check it out - whatever 'it' may be. LOL! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.