Thursday, September 28, 2023

Fall Collab with Teresa ~ Mini-Remix Fall ~ The Greeting Farm

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a second card for my fun collab with my sweet friend, Teresa, from Fresh and Renewed with Teresa. It sure has been fun playing with Fall themed card making goodies that I haven't used before. Shopping your stash is so much fun! I've found some amazing things... oh boy!


I've been having fun the last couple of weeks inking up some cute stamps from The Greeting Farm so I thought I'd look through my collection and find a Fall themed stamp set that I've never inked up before. Surprisingly I only found the one Fall themed stamp set. I did find a few Halloween themed stamps that I should really ink up. They are just too cute!


I had a blast filling up a slimline card last week with all the fun Fall images so I thought I'd do another slimline card. I inked up the Mini-Remix Fall cuties using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. And I had some fun coloring them up with my Copic markers. To save time again, I only share my coloring of one of these cuties in my video {link below}.


I was looking through my slimline dies and noticed that there were a few more slimline dies hiding behind the Gina Marie Designs collection of dies... I was pleasantly surprised to find the Slimline Striped Frame Stand Alone Die Set from Trinity Stamps. No idea when I added this fun die to my collection and I am certain that I've never used it before.


I had so much fun coloring up all these cute images. Here's the list of Copic markers that I used for them all:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Anya #1: R20, R14, R46, Y11, Y06, Y15, Y38, E21, E23, E51, E55, E57, YR23, YR27, R59
Ian: Y11, Y06, Y15, Y38, YG11, YG03, YG63, E51, E55, E57, E97, E15, E09
Anya #2: YG11, YG03, YG63, E21, E23, R20, R14, R46, B41, C5, C7, C9
Anya #3: Y11, Y06, Y15, Y38, R20, R14, R46, E21, E23, E51, E55, E57, E59, YG11, YG03, YG63, YR31, E43, E44 


I chose stamps and a die that I'd never used before so I had to also choose papers that I hadn't used before. The beautiful Fall Sunflower 8.5 x 11" paper pad from The Paper Studio is absolutely gorgeous. Now this paper pad hasn't been in my collection for very long. I bought it back in June during our vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks. But I've been itching to play with it!!


The beautiful sunflower also hasn't been in my collection for very long. I got it in June at The Craft Lab in Deepwater, MO. I love shopping Amy's store when we have our fun Unity Lover get togethers. She has so many wonderful products. I always find must haves while I'm there! The sunflowers are from 49 and Market and I adhered it using Ranger Multi Medium Matte.

As I mentioned above, to save some time so the video wasn't super duper long, I did most of my coloring off camera. I did record my coloring of Anya #3 though. You can check out the rest of my process in my video... Fall Sunflower Slimline Card | Fall Collab with Teresa | The Greeting Farm.




I sure hope you've enjoyed the card I shared today. I hope you'll give my YouTube channel a visit and then stop by Teresa's YouTube channel, too! As I mentioned above, I'm having a giveaway!! I still haven't put the prize together but I'll be sharing it on my YouTube channel next week when I also announce the winner from the comments on my channel and Teresa's channel!! To be eligible you must comment on each video Teresa and I both share during our whole Fall Collab... this weeks videos and last weeks videos. Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. I watched the video last night Crystal.... I loved your little people and your card was so cute..... Thanks for collabing with Teresa....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for watching my video, Virginia! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.