Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ September 2023 Uniquely Unity From the Herd ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet mini slimline card using the cute farm animal stamp from the fantastic September 2023 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity called From the Herd. So stinkin' cute!!


These cuties fit perfectly on a mini slimline card. My card base measures 6 x 6" and is scored at 3". I paired up the cute farm animals with the Down on the Farm 6x6" paper pack from Doodlebug Design. The blue paper measures 6 x 3". The bandana paper measures 5-7/8" x 2-7/8". I just cut off a tiny bit so the blue paper would border the bandana paper.


The farm animals are stamped with Black Amalgam ink and I colored them up with the following Copic markers:

Chickens: E21, E23, E25, YR21, YR15, RV91, R17
Pig: RV000, RV91
Daisy: RV91, R17
Cow: C00, C1
Goat: W1, W3
Sheep: C00, C1, B91, B95
Goose: Y11, Y15, YR21, YR15
Donkey: W1, W3, W5, RV000, RV91
Background: B0000, B00


I die cut the farm animals using the Tribal Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs. The sentiment was die cut using a die from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies from Unity. I adhered the sentiment directly to the farm animal panel and then I popped up the farm animal panel using foam tape.


Here's a quick look at the Uniquely Unity membership this month! Aren't they just the cutest?! Well, that's it for me today! I'll be back in next week with inspiration for the September 2023 Whit Kit. I hope you'll give me a visit and check out what I share! Until then have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.