Friday, September 8, 2023

Here for the Boos ~ Ghost Squad Stencil ~ A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm so excited to share a cute Halloween card as a guest designer for A Colorful Life Designs. The amazing selection of stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs are well, AMAZING! A whole slew to pick from and there's something for every occasion!! Before we get to my card, please use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order over at A Colorful Life Designs and tell them Crystal sent you over!


Today my card features the coolest ghosts in town! I used the Ghost Squad Stencil. Aren't they just the cutest?! And those glasses! I can't get enough of them.

I ink smooshed a fun background for the ghosts using Villainous Potion and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks. I then blended the same oxide inks over the Ghost Squad Stencil. I masked the ghosts as I went across the stencil just so the blends wouldn't get messed up. I really just wanted the pink in the middle and it was easier to mask and just blend each one separately.


I also added a bit of glittery goodness to the ghosts and splattered some Liquid Pixie Dust while the stencil was still over the ghosts. I had a couple splatters bleed through but that's okay. The glitter is so fun! I love it!


I die cut the ghosts and the ink smooshed panel using two dies from the Big and Little Chain Rectangle Die Set from Gina Marie Designs. Added a bunch of foam tape to the back of the ghosts and popped them up on the ink smooshed panel. I adhered the whole panel onto a white A2 top fold card base. The cute sentiment is from the Brooms & Boos Stamp Set from Newton's Nook Designs. Isn't it just perfect with these fun ghosts?! 


I couldn't help but add a ghost inside the card... so fun!





 Be sure to head over to A Colorful Life Designs and check out their amazing selection of stencils. And don't forget to use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.