Sunday, September 24, 2023

Friends Warm the Heart ~ Cozy Knit Stencil ~ A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm so excited to share a fun Winter card as a guest designer for A Colorful Life Designs. Have you checked out the selection of stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs yet? All so AMAZING! There is literally something for every occasion!! Before we get to my card, please use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order over at A Colorful Life Designs and tell them Crystal sent you over!


Today I'm sharing a very simple Winter card featuring the Cozy Knit Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. It makes such a pretty background! I love, love, love this stencil! I blended Tumbled Glass and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks over the stencil leaving white space around the edges.


The adorable girl and snowman (and the bunny further down in the pictures) is from the STAMPtember stamp set collaboration from The Greeting Farm and Simon Says Stamp called Warm the Heart. This is an exclusive set that, unfortunately, is no longer available. I'm so glad I was able to get it and super excited that I could play with it already. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up these cute images:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
Hair: YR31, E43, E44
Hat: B000, B00, B02, B04, V000, V12, C00, C1, C3
Coat / Button: V000, V12, V15, V17, B000, B00, B02
Pants: B000, B00, B02, B04
Shoes: N0, N1, N3
Snowball: C00, C1, C3
Snowman: C00, C1, C3, YR21, YR15
Snowman Hat: B000, B00, B02, B04, N0, N1, N3, N5
Snowman Buttons: B000, B00, B02, B04
Bunny: W00, W1, W3, R00, R20 V000, V12, V15, C00, C1, C3


Since I did my ink blending directly on the front of my card base, all I had to do was adhere the cute die cut images to the card. I heat embossed the sentiment using Sugar Cube Pigment ink, Alabaster White embossing powder and my heat tool on True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. I trimmed the sentiment and popped it up on the card using foam tape.

You can check out my process video here... Friends Warm the Heart | Cozy Knit Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs.




 Be sure to head over to A Colorful Life Designs and check out their amazing selection of stencils. And don't forget to use code Crystal10 for 10% OFF your order! Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.