Friday, September 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 37 ~ Puggable ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using an adorable digital stamp from Angie Blom Digital Designs called Puggable. Probably THE cutest digital stamp set ever!


A fairly simple card for Sketch 37. Some fun paper layers using a cute pattern paper from Doodlebug Designs called Candy Cane Lane. I adore the colors in these papers and just had to use them for my card.


I cut the blue pattern paper to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and the tree pattern paper is just a 1/4" smaller measuring at 4 x 5-1/4". I adhered these layers together and then adhered them to a white A2 top fold card base that I turned on it's side. The card base measures 4-1/4 x 11" and it's scored at 5-1/2".


I inserted the pup, sentiment and snowflake all into a Word Document and resized everything. I combined the sentiment with the pup digi. I also changed the color of the snowflake to a nice green. It coordinates nicely with the greens in the pattern paper. And also ties in all the colors since I only used blue, red, and white for the pups hat and scarf.


I die cut the snowflake using a circle die in the Wonky Stitched Circle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I die cut the pup using the Slash Stitched Round Rectangle die, also from Gina Marie Designs. I trimmed off the top of the panel for the pup and adhered it to the card. I popped up the snowflake with foam tape. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the 

Pup ~ W0, W1, W3, W5, W7
Hat ~ BG000, BG01, BG15, C00, C1, C3
Scarf ~ R20, R14, R27, C00, C1, C3, BG000, BG01, BG15
Edge ~ C00, C1, C3


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 37 for the month of September. I flipped the sketch for my card and used a smaller circle. I love this sketch because the circle could be the focal piece or the rectangle. The variations are endless! I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.