Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs ~ Coffee Lovers Spring I Summer 2019 Blog Hop

Hey crafty peeps!!
So, a few days ago I shared another card using The Rabbit Hole Designs stamps... you can check that card out here ---> Handmade Brew card. When I made the background for that card, I also made this background that I set aside just for the Caffeinated Rabbit! I have been just itching to ink this guy up!! I love this stamp so much!


This was totally me this morning!! LOL... 
So, I considered just leaving the background as is, but as I was reaching for my stitched rectangle die and I saw the Cover Up Stitched Clouds die by Lil' Inker Designs.  I thought it would make the background even better and I have to say that I love it! I very simply colored the rabbit with just a little touch of N0, N2, and R20 Copic markers. The cup was colored with V01 and V06. Now I was gluing down the rabbit and decided to put a little grey mat under him... imagine me doing a mad dash for the grey card stock LOL!! Well, since I was in a hurry I just hand cut my oval-ish mat and glued it hastily down and then finished adhering the rabbit. It was all very hare-ied *wink* *wink* and hilarious to me, anyway!


I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of the same grey card stock using VersaMark watermark ink and then heat embossed a fine white embossing powder. I trimmed the sentiment down to a flag and then popped it up on the panel. The main panel is also popped up on the white card base. 
There you have it... a fun, quick card!

There's a couple more days for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. I sure 
hope you've had a chance to play along!!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun background on your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that guy! Beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until the little bunny hops into my mailbox ... he's on the way! lol This is so fun. I love your striped BG - my fave colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the background with the extra interest of the stitched clouds. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling stamp and a FAB background.
    TFS!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and card. Love the fun face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, with a great background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.