Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Time to Refresh

Hey crafty peeps!
I'm sharing a card I made for the new release and big birthday sale over at Unity Stamp Company
using the gorgeous Time to Refresh kit.


I went with a simple design using patterned paper... these papers are called Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories. So pretty! I decided to use the pink (yup, still on a pink kick!) from the papers to color the flowers. I stamped and colored three flowers, fussy cut them out and adhered them to the card. The center flower is popped up with foam tape.

I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ RV0000, RV10, RV11, R00, Y06, Y19

I stamped the sentiment in the center top portion of the white card base. And to finish off the card, I added some clear wink of stella to the center of the flowers.


I sure wish you could see the beautiful glittery goodness in the center of those flowers.
You'll just have to trust me! :) 

This lovely set is still on sale... go snatch it up before the sale ends...

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.