Sunday, May 5, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Happy Birthday to You

Hello crafty peeps!
 I made this sweet card to celebrate Unity Stamp Company's birthday!!


This sweet stamp is on sale right now!! ---> Happy Birthday to You

I had fun playing with a bunch of different layers of paper using a paper pad that I actually received a long time ago. It's hard to believe but this paper hoarder is enjoying using up her papers! LOL

I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ R01, R11, R21, R85, 
YR00, BG53, BG72, B00, YG91, N2

This was a pretty simple design with all of the layers adhered to the white card base. I did pop up the larger polka dot paper layer. A few enamel dots finished this cute card off!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You always make great cards...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.