Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ You Are Everything ~ Absolutely Beautiful!

Hello crafty friends!
I have a card to share today that I started a few months ago while my family was moving. I had combined these fabulous digi images from Polka Dot Orchard's You Are Everything digi set onto a Word document and then printed it. This is a larger card measuring 6" x 4-1/4"... I could easily resize the images and make it into an A2 sized card, but I plan on hand delivering this one so I don't have to worry about extra postage to mail it.


I had misplaced this partially colored image while we were moving, so I was really happy to finally find it so I can finish coloring it. Do you ever come back to finish coloring something and you can't quite get the same coloring technique?! I had three petals left to color on the large flower... can you guess which three? It's pretty obvious to me... but I wonder if my crafty friends can tell. LOL!


I used Prismacolor pencils to color in my image. I used the Colorless Blender pencil to blend my colors and I also used the white Prismacolor pencil to blend... one of my favorite ways to blend my prismacolor pencils!


I adhered my colored panel to a piece of Melon Mambo card stock (SU!) and then adhered that to a 6" x 4-1/4" piece of Amethyst Allure card stock (PTI) that I adhered to a white card base. I added a few drops of Nuvo Purple Rain Glitter Drops. I tapped my card on my desk a few times to get the drops to flatten and then set it aside to dry.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.