Thursday, May 23, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Mer-Mazing is Seriously Amazing!

Hi there crafty peeps!
I'm so excited to share a new release from Unity Stamp Company called Mer-Mazing!!! Oh my goodness!! I love love love this gorgeous mermaid stamp created by Angie Blom!
Isn't she gorgeous!?! Love!


I decided to make a Faux Shaker so to start I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils blending with the Colorless Blender pencil. I die cut the panel with the Gina Marie Designs' Frames Scalloped Stitched Rectangles die. I then adhered the inner panel to a white card base using liquid glue and popped up the outer frame with foam tape. I adhered a bunch of sequins from the Ariel sequins by Unity Stamp Company... I thought this mix was fitting especially for a mermaid card... and luckily the colors matched perfectly! LOL! 


I trimmed the sentiment and mat each portion with Plum Pudding card stock. I adhered the sentiment to the card and bam! Done! Love how this turned out!

Hope you've enjoyed my card too! Thanks for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.